Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Dinner of February

It is windy and turning cold (for Arizona) outside tonight, so it was the perfect time to try out these recipes. Below is a picture of the Jalepeno Cheddar Cornbread I made. It turned out amazing! The first time I've ever made cornbread from scratch. It has jalepenos, butter, sharp cheddar, butter, cornbread and more butter. Thank you Ina Garten for another fabulous result! I also made a chicken corn chili recipe. My first time for a chicken chili and it was pretty amazing, too! Even the DH says so. Lots of shredded chicken, corn, white beans, onions, jalepenos (it was a hot chili night!), and spiced tomatos. Thanks to my good friend Trish for the recipe.
I even think my photography is improving a bit. I find myself planning what dishes to use for each meal to get the best picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment