Saturday, March 7, 2009

IT'S AN EXCELLENT DAY TO BE A JAYHAWK!!


As I'm sure you are all aware, Kansas University won the Big 12 Championship today by winning 82 to 73 over University of Texas. In what was supposed to be a rebuilding year, Bill Self has taken this team further than any of us fans dreamed. Now I know not everyone reading this is a Jayhawk basketball fan, but let me tell you from experience, you are missing out on a great time!! Their colors are nice (crimson and blue), they have a great chant (famous world-wide), and they are just darn nice people (in my humble opinion). So come on, I know your dying to become as big a fan as I am, so shed your inhibitions, turn on your tv's and warm up your search engines. You too, could be saying "It's a great day to be a Jayhawk"!

1 comment: