Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hola! We're Back!

We just got home last night from our 8 day Mexican cruise. We stopped in Acapulco, Xuatanao, and Manzanillo. We were part of a group of 18 people, a few of whom we already knew, and most of whom became friends on the trip. We spent lots of time on the beach, in the ocean, eating, drinking and having fun! I'll share some pictures, hope you don't get bored by someone else's trip pics!


Linda, looking good in the sun on the beach of Acapulco. She is a "Beach Babe"!



Bruce, John and Buff, at the top of the water slide on the ship, it's really high up there.....

and you make a BIG splash when you land! They all came up laughing. A few men were even heard to scream like a girl on their way down.


We cleaned up pretty good for our formal night.


Didn't I marry a good looking guy! It was great to get away, relax and have fun and it was great to come home. Guess I'll have to get back to reality, no more room service, people making me dinner or making my bed. That reminds me, I need to get something out of the freezer, I have to cook tonight :(








2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I have to say, though, I am surprised you would feel comfortable leaving Baby Bruce at home by himself already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Melissa, he wasn't alone, Molly, Maggie and Gidget kept an eye on him. They are not only great watchdogs, they are excellent baby sitters. Don't Pancho and Cisco watch your girls for you?

    ReplyDelete