Saturday, March 7, 2009

Competitive Blogging

Just got a phone call from Sara informing me I had "stolen" her template design, to which I promptly replied, Excuuuussseeee ME!! Well, after much discussion on who had the background first, Scott, in the background accused us of competitive blogging. So, just to show that I am truly the bigger person (after all I am the Mom and must set a good example), I gave in and redid mine (she also made a veiled threat about withholding grandson visits until said blog page was changed....gasp!!). Luv ya, Sar!!!

2 comments:

  1. Laurel, that's p.r.e.t.t.y funny.
    Gotta love the mom-daughter banter. ºÜº

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you had the same background as me, it would just show what great taste you had! I wouldn't mind a bit.

    ReplyDelete