Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back to the Blog

Between a computer that crashed, crazy schedule, and a lot of procrastination, I've been away from the blog for 3 months. BUT, I've missed the blog! So here's an attempt so get up to date.

 In May we had a great time going to L.A. Bruce and I had never really been there, so Tyler and Tu were our "tour guides" and we had a blast. In 3 days we saw Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Warner Brothers Studios. We even had a minor star sighting, we saw (and said "Hi" to crazy Phillip from "Survivor".

In June, we hosted the best 4 year old birthday party ever. What could be better then a Superheros theme? We had lots of swimming, bouncing in the Spiderman bouncy house and presents that included a Green Hornet mask.

We've been in the pool a lot this year. Our chocolate lab, Maggie, loves swimming even more than Bruce and I. Now that I'm back in the blog world, I'll post some pictures soon. In the meantime, here are a few pics from the last few months.

On the "Friends" set at Warner Brothers Studios. The "Central Perk" sofa is pretty comfy.


The canals in Venice Beach are perfect for pictures.


I saved the best for last, my ultimate Superhero, Spiderman (aka Peyton!)

No comments:

Post a Comment