Saturday, January 15, 2011

Basket and Bell

The basket and the bell for my new bike arrived today. Once Bruce got them attached we took a ride together over to Sara's house so I could "ring my bell" for her. Wouldn't you know, she was sound asleep and not only didn't hear me ring my bike bell, she didn't hear the doorbell either. Not discouraged, we rode over to Trish's house to show her my new ride and accessories. Yep, same story, garage doors open, cars in garage, no answer at the door. Even though we had a nice spin around the development, I'm beginning to be suspicious that not everyone I know thinks my bike, basket and bell are as super cool as I do. Could it be.......???? Whatever, I love them!

1 comment:

  1. P.r.e.t.t.y funny.

    Nice basket. Don't be stuffin' Toto in there, unless you're wearing your read shoes, so you'll make it back home.

    ReplyDelete