Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Love Elephants

After we finished our time in Ghana, Bruce and I went on a photo safari to Zimbabwe. My favorite animal has always been the elephant. We were so blessed to see large numbers of elephants on a daily basis. They would quietly show up (yep, elephants are very quiet when the walk!) in the evening. They come in large families. Keep reading, there's a reason I'm bringing this up now........

My favorite was to see the little elephants with their mothers...

And last night, for Halloween, I saw my very little elephant ever with his mother!


While we were in Zimbabwe, Bruce and I were carried on an afternoon safari by Lindy....


And last night we had a chance to go on a "candy safari" with our favorite elephant, Peyton, from house to house for "Trick or Treat".



Is it any wonder I Love Elephants!





1 comment:

  1. Oh he looks too cute Laurel. Aren't grandchildren wonderful!

    ReplyDelete