Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back to Reality

I realize it has been a long time since I posted. We left for our African trip on August 20. We flew from Phoenix to Accra, Ghana and had two life changing weeks working with Project CURE. When we had finished in Ghana, Bruce and I went for a two week safari in Zimbabwe. It was awsome!! We saw every animal we hoped for and more than we expected. I have lots of pictures to share and will be posting them in groups in the next few days. Now that we have been back for almost three weeks, I think I'm finally getting myself organzied again!

1 comment:

  1. I watched for updates on your planned ministry in Ghana and visited the Project CURE website at the time of your original post. When the summer closed without another mention, I thought your plans had changed. I'll enjoy reading your stories and seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete